Fact SheetHilton History
Read the news
Get the facts
Hilton Resortseforea: spa at Hilton
- Photos & videos
Let us help you
Jacqueline ToppingsPHONE+1 703 883 6587 CONTACTMedia Inquiries ADDRESS7930 Jones Branch Drive
Brand Public Relations,
Hilton Hotels & Resorts
McLean, Virginia 22102
Exclusive Peter Thomas Roth Treatments Debut As eforea: spa at Hilton Continues Global Growth
Custom Treatments and Products Added to Global Spa Menus
August 02, 2011
MCLEAN, Va. - Hilton Hotels & Resorts announces the expansion of its eforea: spa at Hilton menu with new treatments and products from skin care expert Peter Thomas Roth. The announcement follows the launch of a new in-room bath amenity collection created by Peter Thomas Roth with Hilton Worldwide's flagship brand for its more than 540 hotels and resorts in 78 countries.
"Guest feedback has been incredibly positive as we introduce our new collection of in-room premium Peter Thomas Roth amenities at our hotels around the world. Extending Peter Thomas Roth's on property presence into our successful eforea: spa at Hilton concept further elevates the experience we offer travelers as eforea rapidly expands to new countries and markets worldwide," said Dave Horton, global head, Hilton Hotels & Resorts.
The new treatments developed by Hilton and Peter Thomas Roth launch in November and include the Clinical Peel & Reveal Dermal Resurfacer Peel and the Advanced AHA Anti-Aging Body Treatment, along with several supplemental retail products so guests can continue luxurious eforea: spa at Hilton experiences throughout their travels and at home.
- Clinical Peel & Reveal Dermal Resurfacer Peel - To begin this sensory journey Chamomile essential oils are placed on the neck and shoulders, followed by a relaxing pressure point touch around the entire body. Starting with the décolleté, a wonderful pumpkin enzyme scrub is massaged onto the entire body to exfoliate, invigorate and rejuvenate the skin while helping to remove toxins, improve circulation and increase the skin's ability to absorb nutrients. Next enjoy a warm and relaxing shower to gently rinse away all impurities. A luxurious cream infused with rich antioxidants and green tea is massaged over the entire body and ends this treatment leaving the client feeling restored and revitalized.
- Advanced AHA Anti-Aging Body Treatment - A unique blend of 30 percent glycolic acid combined with vitamin C and botanical brighteners. Once applied, glycolic acid effectively exfoliates while licorice, mulberry and bearberry extracts along with Azelaic acid lighten hyperpigmentation and inhibit pigment production and achieves a safe, yet highly beneficial refining treatment. Effectively reduces the appearance of pigmentation, sun damage, fine lines and wrinkles to promote a brighter, more even skin tone.
Along with these new Peter Thomas Roth additions to the treatment menu, new products will be available for purchase at eforea: spa at Hilton locations in both standard and travel sizes. Full size products will also be available at www.hiltontohome.com, the Hilton retail site, beginning this fall. Standard size products from the Peter Thomas Roth Mega-RichTM collection are currently available in the Americas and are now arriving in Europe and Asia with a full rollout to all Hilton properties by year-end. The Peter Thomas Roth product offering at eforea: spa at Hilton includes:
- Aloe Tonic: A soothing, fragrance-free, alcohol-free, dye-free tonic with whole leaf aloe vera and antioxidant micellized vitamin E and micellized vitamin A to tone, refresh and nourish the skin. This toner removes excess residue and restores skin to its natural pH, allowing skin care products that are applied afterward to penetrate better.
- MegaRich Body Lotion: A mega-effective body lotion that instantly soothes and nourishes dehydrated skin, leaving skin feeling soft, smooth and moisturized.
- Clinical Peel & Reveal Dermal Resurfacer: A new Peter Thomas Roth product exclusively available at eforea: spa at Hilton, this intensive anti-aging, three-in-one resurfacer instantly reveals smoother, younger looking, radiant and revitalized skin. The triple action dermal resurfacer helps even out skin tone, smooth out fine lines and wrinkles and clarify skin. This powerful and highly effective exfoliating treatment addresses dull, aging and congested complexion in three different ways: peels with alpha hydroxy acid, exfoliates with pumpkin enzyme and polishes with aluminum oxide.
- Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel: A luxurious facial cleansing gel that does double duty with 1 percent Glycolic Acid (AHA) and 1 percent Salicylic Acid (BHA). Advanced pore resurfacing action promotes a fresh youthful-looking complexion.
- Anti-Aging Buffing: Winner of the Best Body Scrub in Allure's Best of Beauty Awards 2010. An ultra-gentle anti-aging version of Botanical Buffing Beads that may be used on the face and body
Already one of the world's largest spa providers with more than 193 spas across its portfolio, Hilton Hotels & Resorts launched eforea: spa at Hilton, its first global spa concept, in October 2010. Today, five eforea spas operate across the United States, Thailand, Australia and New Zealand with 93 locations in development. eforea: spa at Hilton is scheduled to arrive in mainland China with upcoming openings at Hilton Hangzhou Qiandao Lake Resort, Hilton Guangzhou Tianhe and Hilton Shanghai before year end. Six additional eforea spas are scheduled to open by year-end.
The eforea brand promise is to bring balance and wellness to the body and take guests on a transformative journey of the senses, helping them to emerge brighter. At the core of the eforea: spa at Hilton concept are three signature spa journeys that pair a therapeutic approach with transformative journeys of the senses. The Essentials Journey, which now includes these new Peter Thomas Roth treatments, is composed of powerful, technologically advanced treatments. The Escape Journey is a set of holistic experiences that integrate nourishing organic plant ingredients and traditional healing practices. The Men's Journey is a collection of problem-solving, re-energizing experiences designed specifically for men.
eforea: spa at Hilton features some of the world's top spa product brands, including: Kerstin Florian, a progressive range of results-oriented European facial, body and bath products and treatments sourced from natural resources; LI'TYA, a holistic line sourced from Australia's native resources; and VitaMan, a comprehensive line of Australian-made natural spa and grooming products formulated specifically for men.
Find more information on these new experiences and products, watch video interviews and enjoy virtual tours of eforea: spa at Hilton at www.hiltonglobalmediacenter.com/eforea.
John Forrest Ales
Hilton Hotels & Resorts
+ 1 703 883 5212
Murphy O'Brien (for Hilton)
+ 1 310 586 7149
About Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Founded in 1919 as the flagship brand of Hilton Worldwide, Hilton Hotels & Resorts continues to build upon its legacy of innovation by developing products and services to meet the needs of savvy global travelers at more than 550 hotels across six continents. Hilton is the stylish, forward-thinking global leader in hospitality with Team Members shaping experiences in which every guest feels cared for, valued and respected. Access the latest news at news.hilton.com and begin your journey at www.hilton.com or www.hilton.com/offers for the latest hotel specials. View a list of official social channels at www.hilton.com/social. Hilton Hotels & Resorts is one of Hilton Worldwide’s ten market leading brands.
About Hilton Worldwide
Hilton Worldwide (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxury and full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and focused-service hotels. For 95 years, Hilton Worldwide has been dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences. The company's portfolio of eleven world-class global brands is comprised of more than 4,100 managed, franchised, owned and leased hotels and timeshare properties, with more than 685,000 rooms in 92 countries and territories, including Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Curio - A Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites Hotels, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages an award-winning customer loyalty program, Hilton HHonors®.