Fact SheetHilton History
Read the news
Get the facts
Hilton Resortseforea: spa at Hilton
- Photos & videos
Let us help you
John Forrest AlesPHONE+ 1 703 883 5381 EMAILjohnforrest.firstname.lastname@example.org ADDRESS7930 Jones Branch Drive
Senior Director - Global Brand Public Relations
McLean, Virginia 22102
Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek Hosts First Cupcake Lovers Weekend
Disney-area Resort Celebrates Cupcake Love with a Weekend of Special Treats
May 10, 2012
ORLANDO, Fla. - A visit to Orlando will be a bit sweeter June 15-16, as Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek celebrates its second Cupcake Lovers Weekend, a special celebration of frosted fun. The special weekend, part of the resort's season-long SummerBlast! Promotion will feature a schedule of activities and events themed around cupcakes.
Guests visiting the hotel during Cupcake Lovers Weekend, will have an opportunity to sample and purchase various cupcakes, and participate in cupcake-themed events, including:
- Cupcake Decorating Tips - An opportunity to learn decorating techniques that you can incorporate into your next batch of cupcakes!
- The Cupcake Bar - Curb your cupcake craving with a stop at our lobby coffee and sweet shop.
- Cuppycake Kids Zone - A chance for children to decorate their own cupcake, as well as other cupcake crafts.
- Cupcake Walk - Our recreation team has created cupcake themed activities around the pool, including a special version of a cakewalk... the Bonnet Creek Cupcake Walk!
- Cupcake Displays - Enjoy a display of cupcakes decorated by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek pastry chefs.
- Cupcake Voting - Guests can enjoy a display of cupcakes created by Hilton team members... and vote on their favorite designs!
- Cupcake Martinis - The Hilton lounges will feature special "cupcake" themed martinis... you've got to try these!
- Savory Cupcakes - Harvest Bistro will be serving several "savory" entrée cupcakes - the latest trend in cupcakes!
- Summer Activities - In addition, guests can enjoy their favorite SummerBlast activities and events, including a DUCKTONA 500, a zany rubber duck race in our lazy river; Dive-in Movies; and our SummerBlast! Saturday pool party featuring DJ Splash.
To make a reservation, please visit www.hiltonbonnetcreek.com, or call 888-353-2013. Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek offers the best of both worlds: a convenient "insider" location accessible from within Walt Disney World property and the peaceful serenity of the surrounding 482-acre nature preserve. Resort amenities include 1,000 elegantly appointed rooms and suites, a three-acre Florida-style lazy-river pool, a Rees Jones-designed championship golf course, a luxe spa by Guerlain, a full fitness center, and nearly a dozen dining and lounge options, including the award-winning La Luce by Donna Scala.
Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
+1 407 597 3658
+1 786 866 7239
About Hilton Hotels & Resorts
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts stands as the stylish, forward thinking global leader in hospitality. From inaugural balls and Hollywood award galas to business events and days to remember, Hilton is where the world makes history, closes the deal, toasts special occasions and gets away from it all. The flagship brand of Hilton Worldwide continues to build upon its legacy of innovation by developing products and services to meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers while more than 144,000 Team Members shape experiences in which every guest feels cared for, valued and respected. Today, the Hilton Hotels & Resorts portfolio includes more than 550 hotels in 79 countries and the brand remains synonymous with "hotel." Access the latest Hilton news at news.hilton.com or begin your journey at www.hilton.com. Social media users can engage with Hilton at www.twitter.com/hiltonhotels, www.facebook.com/hilton and www.youtube.com/hilton. Hilton Hotels & Resorts is one of Hilton Worldwide’s ten market-leading brands.
About Hilton Worldwide
Hilton Worldwide is a leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For 93 years, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. The company is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Its brands are comprised of more than 3,900 hotels and timeshare properties, with 650,000 rooms in 90 countries and territories and include Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites Hotels, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors®. Visit www.hiltonworldwide.com for more information and connect with Hilton Worldwide at www.facebook.com/hiltonworldwide, www.twitter.com/hiltonworldwide, www.youtube.com/hiltonworldwide, www.flickr.com/hiltonworldwide and www.linkedin.com/company/hilton-worldwide.