Fact SheetHilton History
Read the news
By Property TypeBy Topic
Get the facts
Hilton HuanyingHilton Blue Papers and Research
- Photos & videos
Let us help you
Media Accommodation Request FormContact Us
Jacqueline ToppingsCONTACTMedia Inquiries ADDRESS7930 Jones Branch Drive
Brand Public Relations,
Hilton Hotels & Resorts
McLean, Virginia 22102
Select Hilton Worldwide Hotels in the Caribbean and Latin America Launch “Family Time”
Family-Friendly Package Presents the Perfect Way to Reconnect as a Family and Disconnect from Technology
June 05, 2012
MIAMI - According to a Common Sense Media Research Study, more than half of all children have access to one of the 'new' mobile devices at home, and more than 50 percent of all 2- to 4-year-olds and 90 percent of 5- to 8-year-olds have used a computer. With this trend of children becoming increasingly glued to digital screens, select Hilton Worldwide hotels and resorts in the Caribbean and Latin America are offering families a way to spend quality time together away from these devices, with the Family Time* package - a unique vacation offer designed to help families reconnect with each other while disconnecting from technology.
Available now through September 8, 2012, the Family Time package includes features that incite families to spend time together, such as:
- Connecting room accommodation (with the purchase of two rooms)
- Daily family breakfast
- Complimentary children's gifts, and activities the family can enjoy together
- In-room high-speed Internet access (in case parents really need to reconnect to the real world)
Complimentary children's gifts and activities include age appropriate gift upon arrival, cookies and milk in-room upon request, one children's in-room movie, one children's in-room book and Kid's Club access where available.
- Hilton Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Hilton São Paulo Morumbi, Brazil
- Hilton Belem, Brazil
- Hilton Bogota, Colombia
- Hilton Cartagena, Colombia
- Hilton Garden Inn Santiago Airport, Chile
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort
- Hilton Mexico City Reforma
- Hilton Villahermosa & Conference Center, Mexico
- Hilton Garden Inn Tuxtla Gutierrez, Mexico
- Hampton Inn by Hilton Ciudad del Carmen, Mexico
- DoubleTree by Hilton Queretaro, Mexico
- Hilton Papagayo Costa Rica Resort & Spa
- DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Central Pacific, Costa Rica
- DoubleTree Cariari by Hilton San Jose, Costa Rica
- Hilton Garden Inn Liberia Airport, Costa Rica
- British Colonial Hilton Nassau, The Bahamas
- Hilton Barbados Resort
- Hilton Curaçao
- Hilton Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- Hilton Trinidad & Conference Centre
The 21 participating hotels and resorts each offer unique kids amenities. For example, Hilton Barbados Resort captures all of the island's best qualities and features a Kidz Paradise club, catering to children of different ages and open seven days a week. Overseen by professionals schooled in the "art of fun," the club welcomes children to an array of entertainment options including arts and crafts, drawing, reading, video games, flat screen TV's, the latest DVDs, movie nights, and exciting educational tours to Charles Fort and Hawksbill Turtle walks.
Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort is also ideal, with a variety of family-friendly offerings, including Cabo Kids, a specially designed program for guests ages four to 18. Cabo Kids includes special services and amenities featuring Cabo Kids Vacation Station to enjoy arts and crafts, movies and games, Cabo Kids Oasis welcoming children to a special yoga and spa experience, and Cabo Kids Escuela providing an educational journey for younger guests.
For reservations, guests should visit www.hilton.com, contact the participating hotel directly, or call a local Hilton Reservations and Customer Care office, and request the Family Time package.
* Terms & Conditions: Subject to availability. Connecting room accommodation guaranteed when booking two rooms. Breakfast is for occupants registered to the room only. Children's gift, movie and book will vary by property. Customer should contact hotel before arrival so hotel can properly identify and prepare for the child's arrival ahead of time. Reservations must be made a minimum of 14 days in advance. Other restrictions may apply. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotion.
+1 786 866 7240
About Hilton Hotels & Resorts
For nearly a century, Hilton Hotels & Resorts has been proudly welcoming the world's travelers. With more than 575 hotels across six continents, Hilton Hotels & Resorts provides the foundation for memorable travel experiences and values every guest who walks through its doors. As the flagship brand of Hilton, Hilton Hotels & Resorts continues to set the standard for hospitality, providing new product innovations and services to meet guests' evolving needs. Hilton Hotels & Resorts is a part of the award-winning Hilton Honors program. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose nearly any combination of Points and money to book a stay, an exclusive member discount that can’t be found anywhere else, free standard Wi-Fi, and digital amenities like digital check-in with room selection and Digital Key (select locations), available exclusively through the industry-leading Hilton Honors app. Begin your journey at www.hilton.com and learn more about the brand by visiting news.hilton.com or following us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company, with a portfolio of 14 world-class brands comprising more than 5,300 properties with more than 856,000 rooms, in 105 countries and territories. Hilton is dedicated to fulfilling its mission to be the world’s most hospitable company by delivering exceptional experiences – every hotel, every guest, every time. The company's portfolio includes Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Tapestry Collection by Hilton, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton by Hilton, Tru by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages an award-winning customer loyalty program, Hilton Honors. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose exactly how many Points to combine with money, an exclusive member discount that can’t be found anywhere else, and free standard Wi-Fi. Visit newsroom.hilton.com for more information and connect with Hilton on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.