Fact SheetHilton History
Read the news
By Property TypeBy Topic
Get the facts
Hilton HuanyingHilton Blue Papers and Research
- Photos & videos
Let us help you
Media Accommodation Request FormContact Us
Jacqueline ToppingsCONTACTMedia Inquiries ADDRESS7930 Jones Branch Drive
Brand Public Relations,
Hilton Hotels & Resorts
McLean, Virginia 22102
Prepare for Landing: New Airport Hotels Open in Time for the Busy Holiday Season
Hilton caters to increased demand for next-generation airport locations with the debut of new hotels in Boston, Los Angeles, Nashville and Toronto
November 09, 2017
MCLEAN, Va. - Just in time for the holidays, the Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Curio Collection by Hilton and DoubleTree by Hilton hotel portfolios, three of Hilton's 14 market-leading brands, are introducing five new airport hotel locations. The hotels debut as guests' desires for convenient airport locations continue to grow - with room demand at airport locations increasing nearly 17 percent between 2010 and 2015* alone.
Hilton pioneered the airport hotel concept in 1959 and has steadily challenged travelers' perceptions of what these properties can offer with features including creative and upscale dining options, modern design and state-of-the-art meeting facilities. With the introduction of these four new airport locations in three of North America's most sought-after, growing destinations, Hilton continues to satisfy the ever-evolving needs of today's modern traveler.
- Hilton Nashville Airport: Recently completing a multimillion-dollar renovation, the hotel features 382 fully-refreshed guest rooms as well as public spaces inspired by Nashville's vibrant music scene. The new Atrium Bar, helmed by celebrated chef Jeremy Dobson, is designed to resemble a golden banjo and will offer guests locally crafted brews and southern-inspired bites. Conveniently located less than three miles from one of the nation's largest airports, Nashville International Airport, and seven miles from the bustling streets of Downtown Nashville, the hotel is also home to a state-of-the-art fitness center and large indoor pool, 12,000 square feet of meeting and event space and the new Fresh Connect grab n' go market.
- H Hotel Los Angeles, Curio Collection by Hilton: Inspired by the shape of both of the runways at LAX, H Hotel provides travelers a unique home base to explore everything the city has to offer. Guests are greeted in the lobby by eight pieces of art that were specifically commissioned for the hotel, as well as guest room amenities not found elsewhere at the airport, including Nespresso machines, Temple Spa bath amenities, and Google Chromecast on every TV. With a rooftop patio overlooking the city and a variety of high-end amenities, guests can enjoy a remarkable, one-of-a-kind experience with close proximity to LAX as well as Venice Beach, Manhattan Beach and Santa Monica.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Toronto Airport West: The newly-transformed hotel near Canada's business airport features 264 spacious modern rooms and suites perfect for extended stays. Other hotel highlights include the inviting TAZA Grill + Bar with floor-to-ceiling windows and a warm ambiance suited for social gatherings and intimate dinners. With more than 13,500 square feet of flexible event space, the hotel specializes in weddings, holiday family gatherings and events of any size thanks to a dedicated team of event planners.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Toronto Airport: Located adjacent to the Toronto Pearson International Airport, the hotel provides a welcome stay for the almost 44 million travelers who visit the increasingly popular city each year.** This modern and contemporary re-designed property boasts sprawling airport views from 292 rooms and suites perfect for aviation enthusiasts. With its convenient location, business travelers are only minutes from Toronto's premier convention and event spaces, Congress Centre and International Centre. Guests will also be nearby to the popular Carlingview and Dixon Road area, offering a variety of entertainment, dining and shopping attractions. Dining options on-property include the newly added premium-casual eatery Turtle Jacks Grill & Bar, a 24-hour market for grab-and-go options and an on-site Starbucks®, opening early 2018, for those early mornings. Having a meeting has never been easier, with the hotel's 7,000 square-feet of flexible event space accommodating up to 180 guests. A heated indoor pool and 24-hour state-of-the-art fitness center ensures guests can stay active during their stay.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Boston Logan Airport Chelsea: Located just three miles from Logan International Airport near several top Boston attractions, the newly-transformed hotel is within walking distance of the Mystic Mall and just six miles from legendary Fenway Park. Hotel highlights include 180 large rooms and suites, a heated indoor pool and spacious 24-hour state-of-the-art business and fitness centers. For those seeking a memorable dining experience, Pendulum Pub offers a variety of homemade, healthy and gourmet dishes. For those on the go, the brand's signature Made Market offers sandwiches, salads, wraps and a variety of snacks and beverages.
The new hotels are part of Hilton Honors, the award-winning guest-loyalty program for Hilton's 14 distinct hotel brands. Members who book directly have access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose nearly any combination of Points and money to book a stay, an exclusive member discount, free standard Wi-Fi and access to the Hilton Honors mobile app.
Diamond members will enjoy free Premium speed Wi-Fi, space-available upgrades and 1,000 Bonus Points per stay. Gold members will have the option of a complimentary, continental breakfast or 1,000 Bonus Points per stay.
Media may access additional information for these DoubleTree by Hilton openings at:
- Hilton Nashville Airport: news.hilton.com/nashvilleairport
- H Hotel Los Angeles: news.curio.com/HHotelLosAngeles
- DoubleTree by Hilton Toronto Airport West: news.doubletree.com/torontowest
- DoubleTree by Hilton Toronto Airport: news.doubletree.com/torontoairport
- DoubleTree by Hilton Boston Airport Logan Chelsea: news.doubletree.com/bostonloganairport
Hilton Hotels & Resorts
About HP Hotels
HP Hotels is a 3rd party management group with a portfolio of more than 40 hotels in 17 states comprised of Hilton, Marriott, InterContinental, Choice, and Independent full-service, lifestyle and select- service hotels. With significant expertise in operations, asset management and profitability, HP has earned preferred hotel management company status with name brand hotel chains while ranking among the Top 50 largest Hotel Management Companies in the United States.
About Hilton Hotels & Resorts
For nearly a century, Hilton Hotels & Resorts has been proudly welcoming the world's travelers. With more than 570 hotels across six continents, Hilton Hotels & Resorts provides the foundation for memorable travel experiences and values every guest who walks through its doors. As the flagship brand of Hilton, Hilton Hotels & Resorts continues to set the standard for hospitality, providing new product innovations and services to meet guests' evolving needs. Hilton Hotels & Resorts is a part of the award-winning Hilton Honors program. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose nearly any combination of Points and money to book a stay, an exclusive member discount that can’t be found anywhere else, free standard Wi-Fi and digital amenities like digital check-in with room selection and Digital Key (select locations), available exclusively through the industry-leading Hilton Honors app. Begin your journey at www.hilton.com and learn more about the brand by visiting news.hilton.com or following us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company, with a portfolio of 14 world-class brands comprising more than 5,100 properties with nearly 838,000 rooms in 103 countries and territories. Hilton is dedicated to fulfilling its mission to be the world’s most hospitable company by delivering exceptional experiences – every hotel, every guest, every time. The company's portfolio includes Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Tapestry Collection by Hilton, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton by Hilton, Tru by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages an award-winning customer loyalty program, Hilton Honors. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose exactly how many Points to combine with money, an exclusive member discount that can’t be found anywhere else and free standard Wi-Fi. Visit newsroom.hilton.com for more information and connect with Hilton on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
About DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTree by Hilton is a fast-growing, global portfolio of more than 510 upscale hotels with more than 121,000 rooms across six continents. DoubleTree by Hilton prides itself on paying attention to the little details that have a big impact, from welcoming guests with its signature, warm DoubleTree Cookie to serving the communities around them. DoubleTree by Hilton hotels offer contemporary accommodations and full-service facilities, including restaurants and lounges, room service, health clubs, business centers and meeting and banquet space. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits. To make reservations, travelers may visit www.doubletree.com. Connect with the DoubleTree by Hilton on facebook.com/doubletree, twitter.com/doubletree and instagram.com/doubletree. Learn about the latest brand news at news.doubletree.com.
About Curio Collection by Hilton
Curio Collection by Hilton (curiocollection.com), launched in 2014, is a global portfolio of more than 40 remarkable, upper upscale hotels and resorts handpicked for their unique character and personality. Curio Collection properties appeal to travelers seeking one-of-a-kind discoveries and authentic experiences, all backed by Hilton and its award-winning Hilton Honors program. Read the latest Curio Collection stories at news.curiocollection.com, discover Curio Collection destinations through Cities by Curio itineraries at citiesbycurio.com and connect with the collection on facebook.com/curiocollection, instagram.com/curiocollection and twitter.com/curiocollection.