Fact SheetHilton History
Read the news
By Property TypeBy Topic
Get the facts
Hilton HuanyingHilton Blue Papers and Research
- Photos & videos
Let us help you
Media Accommodation Request FormContact Us
Jacqueline ToppingsCONTACTMedia Inquiries ADDRESS7930 Jones Branch Drive
Brand Public Relations,
Hilton Hotels & Resorts
McLean, Virginia 22102
Experience The Red Rock Scenic Byway With A Summer Getaway To Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock
Scenic 7.5-mile Drive Offers Stunning Red Rock Scenery And Iconic Sedona Attractions
June 23, 2015
SEDONA, Ariz. - Winding through Northern Arizona's evergreen pinion-covered Coconino National Forest with stunning views of prehistoric red rocks at every turn, Sedona's Red Rock Scenic Byway is one of the Southwest's most scenic drives.
Located along the byway, the newly renovated Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock is offering summer rates starting from $168 per night and serves as the perfect home base to discover the high desert beauty and acclaimed sites and attractions located along the Red Rock Scenic Byway. Ranked as the "No. 2 Things To Do In Sedona" on TripAdvisor, must-see pit stops along the byway include:
- Chapel Of The Holy Cross - Appearing to rise out of the surrounding red rocks, its towering cross and awesome panorama of buttes, valley and sky are a source of inspiration inviting rest and reflection. Designed by Marguerite Brunswig Staude, a pupil of Frank Lloyd Wright, the Chapel has been a compelling Sedona landmark since its completion in 1956. For more information, visit http://www.chapeloftheholycross.com/.
- Bell Rock - Named for its bell-shaped silhouette, Bell Rock is one of Sedona's iconic red rock formations and is home to the Bell Rock Pathways trailhead that connects adventure seekers to over 100 miles of hiking and mountain biking trails for all ages and skill levels. Bell Rock is also recognized as an energy vortex, a center of spiritual power that many believe saturate the area in a subtle but positive way. For more information, visit http://www.fs.usda.gov/recarea/coconino/recreation/ohv/recarea.
- Cucina Rustica - One of Sedona's most celebrated local restaurants, Cucina Rustica serves up Italian-inspired cuisine in a romantic, villa-style setting. Chef and owner Lisa Dhal takes pride in offering a menu focused on a healthy Mediterranean theme that allows versatility for creativity and remarkable flavors that never fight. For more information, visit http://www.cucinarustica.com/.
- The Warrior Pit - Experience Sedona's newest outdoor athletic yard complete with views of the surrounding Red Rocks. Designed for Cross Fit-inspired workouts, visitors can break a sweat with tire pulls, pull-up bars, box jumps, and more. The Warrior Pit is the newest addition to the Sedona Athletic Club at Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock. For more information, visit http://www.hiltonsedonaresort.com/eforea.
- Red Rock Country Visitor Center - Located at the gateway to Sedona, visitors can stock-up on helpful information to guide their exploration of Sedona's many hiking and biking trails, lakes and more. The center also serves as a National Forest Ranger Station, offering Arizona Natural History Association maps and guidebooks, and selling Federal Pass and Red Rock Parking Passes that allow vehicle access to the area's National Forest land. For more information, visit http://www.visitarizona.com/things-to-do/red-rock-country-visitor-center-sedona-az.
After a day exploring the sites of the Red Rock Scenic Byway, retreat to Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock where 219 newly renovated guests rooms and a spacious new lobby designed for socializing and reconnecting await. Completing extensive renovations this spring designed to bring the essence of Sedona through the doors of the resort, Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock is plush with amenities including three pools, full-service spa, 25,000 square foot athletic club and adjacent 18 holes of championship golf at Sedona Golf Resort.
For more information on Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock, visit www.hiltonsedonaresort.com.
About Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock
Located along the Red Rock Scenic Byway near the iconic Bell Rock, the newly renovated Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock offers a locally-inspired guest experience focused on relaxation and rejuvenation. Plush with amenities, the resort features three outdoor pools, an adjacent 18-hole golf course and 25,000 square-feet of fitness, wellness and spa amenities including eforea: spa. With 219 guest rooms, the resort's 171 suites feature cozy fireplaces and private balconies with separate living rooms and bedrooms. Offering more than 20,000 square feet of meeting space, Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock is also Northern Arizona's largest resort conference center. For more information, visit www.hiltonsedonaresort.com.
Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock
+1 602 870 2720
About Hilton Hotels & Resorts
For nearly a century, Hilton Hotels & Resorts has been proudly welcoming the world's travelers. With more than 570 hotels across six continents, Hilton Hotels & Resorts provides the foundation for memorable travel experiences and values every guest who walks through its doors. As the flagship brand of Hilton, Hilton Hotels & Resorts continues to set the standard for hospitality, providing new product innovations and services to meet guests' evolving needs. Hilton Hotels & Resorts is a part of the award-winning Hilton Honors program. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose nearly any combination of Points and money to book a stay, an exclusive member discount that can’t be found anywhere else, free standard Wi-Fi and digital amenities like digital check-in with room selection and Digital Key (select locations), available exclusively through the industry-leading Hilton Honors app. Begin your journey at www.hilton.com and learn more about the brand by visiting news.hilton.com or following us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.