Fact SheetHilton History
Read the news
By Property TypeBy Topic
Get the facts
Hilton HuanyingHilton Blue Papers and Research
- Photos & videos
Let us help you
Media Accommodation Request FormContact Us
Jacqueline ToppingsCONTACTMedia Inquiries ADDRESS7930 Jones Branch Drive
Brand Public Relations,
Hilton Hotels & Resorts
McLean, Virginia 22102
Dallas’ Hilton Anatole To Launch “Sparkle!” Holiday Event
One-of-a-Kind Holiday Event Kicks Off November 29 in Conjunction with Christmas at Hilton Anatole Dallas
October 15, 2013
DALLAS - Hilton Anatole is adding a bit of "Sparkle!" to its third annual Christmas at the Anatole holiday jubilee. One million Christmas lights, an outdoor skating rink, live entertainment and drop-ins from local celebrities from the Dallas Stars and Dallas Zoo are only part of the nearly five-week spectacular at the local Dallas hotel.
Festivities begin Friday, Nov. 29, and will continue into the New Year until Saturday, Jan. 4. An official lighting ceremony will be held Wednesday, Dec. 4, featuring Dallas Stars icon, Mike Modano, and Kidd Kraddick in the Morning deejay, Kellie Rasberry. A portion of the proceeds from "Sparkle!" will benefit the Mike Modano Foundation, which helps those in need of social, medical, educational or protective services.
Christmas at the Anatole is free to patrons, while "Sparkle!" charges a nominal fee for guests to enjoy the activities. For admission to the park, it is $9 for adults 18 and older; $7 for children ages 7 to 17; and is free of charge for those who are 6 and younger.
"We think it's important around the holidays to be able to offer family-friendly fun at a cost that won't break the bank, as well as offer something for everyone," said Harold Rapoza, general manager, Hilton Anatole. "Whether you're 5 or 50, "Sparkle!" and Christmas at the Anatole bring Dallas a holiday spirit that is sure to be enjoyed by all."
"Sparkle!" Activities and Attractions
- Outdoor Skating Rink: The skating rink is designed to resemble a small town pond and will be open to skaters of all ages and skill levels. The rink will be open daily; check www.ChristmasattheAnatole.com for hours. Skate rental is $6. On Fridays, couples can come out for a special "Date Night-Skate Night" and enjoy a night of skating, music, wine and hors d'oeuvres. In addition, Dallas Stars will offer hockey clinics and make appearances Dec. 14, 21 and 28.
- Live Nightly Musical Performances: Every evening, enjoy live outdoor entertainment from bands such as Dallas Electric String Quartet and Lone Star Attitude. Guests can also expect performances from Turtle Creek Chorale, the Dallas Black Dance Theatre and shows by Texas-area school choirs.
- "Paper for Water" Origami Lessons: Founders of "Paper for Water," Isabelle and Katherine, ages 9 and 7, respectively, will conduct origami ornament lessons. For each ornament purchased from "Paper for Water," 100 percent of the proceeds go directly toward Living Water International to build clean water sources in third world countries.
- Special Holiday Guests from the Dallas Zoo: Dallas Zoo will bring by a few of their favorite animals, including penguins and baby cheetahs, to visit "Sparkle!" on select Sundays from 3-4 p.m.
- Bark in the Park: Sunday, Dec. 15, and Thursday, Dec. 19, dog owners can bring their fourlegged friend from 1-4 p.m. to strut their stuff at "Sparkle!" and participate in a pet costume contest. Winners will receive a weekend stay at Hilton Anatole and homemade pet treats will be available for purchase.
- Additional "Sparkle" Attractions: "Movie Mondays" featuring holiday movie favorites; "Football Sundays" where Cowboys games will air in the outdoor park; a Candyland Bounce House and homemade holiday treats. Guests can take a little bit of "Sparkle!" home with them with this year's themed ornament and stuffed teddy bear available for purchase.
Christmas at the Anatole Activities and Attractions:
- World-class Christmas Décor: Hilton Anatole will be transformed into a winter wonderland and include a life-size Santa's Workshop complete with elves; reindeer barn; the tallest nutcracker in Texas towering more than 40 feet; an old-fashion running train; life-size gingerbread house and Christmas trees and wreaths.
- Le Theatre De Marionette: New this year to Christmas at the Anatole, the hotel will host more than 40 performances of "The Little Drummer Boy" throughout the season, featuring life-size holiday-themed marionettes. Priced at $15 for children and $18 for adults.
- Breakfast with Santa: Santa will make guest appearances on Saturdays and visitors are invited to get their picture taken as well as enjoy a hearty breakfast with him in Hilton Anatole's atrium.
Holiday Guest Packages:
In addition, Hilton Anatole is offering special guest packages during the holidays:
- Deluxe "Sparkle!" Hotel Package: Starting at $109, guests can enjoy a night's stay at Hilton Anatole, breakfast for four and four complimentary tickets to "Sparkle!" The hotel will also provide free parking and internet.
- Super "Sparkle!" Hotel Package: Starting at $139, guests enjoy everything that the Deluxe "Sparkle!" Package has to offer as well as admission to The Verandah Health Club, skate rental for four and a commemorative "Sparkle!" ornament.
Holiday Spa Offerings
- Head to Mistle-toes: At $343, guests can enjoy a Hot Stone Massage and Classic Facial, as well as a V-Spa Manicure and Pedicure.
- Sugar 'n Spice: At $254, partake in a Vino-Therapy Massage and Custom Facial.
- Polar Express: At $154, this package includes an Express Massage, Express Facial and Express Manicure or Pedicure.
- Pre-Party Pampering: At $124, delight in an Express Massage or Express Facial, as well as an Express Manicure and Pedicure.
To keep up with key dates and receive additional information regarding "Sparkle!" and Christmas at the Anatole festivities, visit: www.ChristmasattheAnatole.com.
For Hilton Anatole
+1 214 443 7555
About Hilton Hotels & Resorts
For nearly a century, Hilton Hotels & Resorts has been proudly welcoming the world's travelers. With more than 570 hotels across six continents, Hilton Hotels & Resorts provides the foundation for memorable travel experiences and values every guest who walks through its doors. As the flagship brand of Hilton, Hilton Hotels & Resorts continues to set the standard for hospitality, providing new product innovations and services to meet guests' evolving needs. Hilton Hotels & Resorts is a part of the award-winning Hilton Honors program. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose nearly any combination of Points and money to book a stay, an exclusive member discount that can’t be found anywhere else, free standard Wi-Fi and digital amenities like digital check-in with room selection and Digital Key (select locations), available exclusively through the industry-leading Hilton Honors app. Begin your journey at www.hilton.com and learn more about the brand by visiting news.hilton.com or following us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.