Fact SheetHilton History
Read the news
By Property TypeBy Topic
Get the facts
Hilton HuanyingHilton Blue Papers and Research
- Photos & videos
Let us help you
Media Accommodation Request FormContact Us
Jacqueline ToppingsCONTACTMedia Inquiries ADDRESS7930 Jones Branch Drive
Brand Public Relations,
Hilton Hotels & Resorts
McLean, Virginia 22102
Contribute To Turtle Conservation At Hilton Barbados With Resort's Turtle Swim Package
Resort Donates 5% of Package Proceeds to Barbados Sea Turtle Project
July 14, 2009
BARBADOS - Travelers looking for an exciting getaway that also gives back to an important cause can take part in the Hilton Barbados Turtle Swim Package*. While guests become one with nature in this unique underwater experience, the Hilton Barbados will donate 5% of all package proceeds to the Barbados Sea Turtle Project.
Adults and children alike can take part in this adventure of a lifetime and see protected hawksbill turtles in their natural environment, watching the tame creatures swim, feed, and play. Starting at $229* per room per night based on double occupancy the Hilton Barbados Turtle Swim package is available through Sept. 30, 2009, and features:
- Daily buffet breakfast for two
- 50% discount on the Turtle Swim experience at Barbados Blue, located at the Hilton
- 5% of proceeds donation to Barbados Sea Turtle Project (2.5% from Hilton and 2.5% in the name of the guest)
- Complimentary upgrade to next best available room subject to availability
For reservations or information, please contact the Hilton Barbados directly at +1-246-426-0200 or email email@example.com or Annabelle.firstname.lastname@example.org. Guests should request the "Turtle Swim" package and mention booking code P8.
Located on a tropical peninsula on Needham's Point, the Hilton Barbados is surrounded by two white sand beaches and pristine blue waters, just five minutes from Bridgetown and 20 minutes from Grantley Adams International Airport. The hotel boasts 350 ocean-view guestrooms, including 77 Executive Floor rooms and 33 suites. All guestrooms offer private balcony, separate shower unit, high-speed Internet access, and all the amenities expected of a luxury Hilton resort. Guests staying on the Executive Floor enjoy access to the Executive Lounge overlooking Carlisle Bay and offering complimentary breakfast, refreshments and hors d' oeuvres throughout the day, plus exclusive check-in and check-out.
If fun and relaxation are on the schedule, an array of recreation options at Hilton Barbados delivers the perfect combination. The resort features a glorious beach, sprawling pool complex with whirlpool, watersports, Kidz Paradise Club, fitness centre with spectacular beach views, as well as massage and treatment rooms overlooking the Carlisle Bay. The resort also features superior food and beverage outlets and a multitude of activities within easy reach including adventurous water sports, world-class golf, horseback riding, fishing, sailing, scuba diving, sightseeing, a pulsating nightlife and more.
* Offer is subject to availability. A minimum length of stay of three nights is required. One night non-refundable deposit required. Three day advance cancellation policy applies. All rates are subject to hotel availability; rate does not include taxes, gratuities or other incidental charges. Early departure fee may apply. Upgrade to next best available room type subject to availability. Guests must request the Turtle Swim package or promotion code P8 to take advantage of this offer. The turtle swim activity must be reserved upon check-in and requires at least two participants. This offer may not be combined with any other discounts or offers. Rate is non-commissionable. Other restrictions apply.
About Hilton Hotels & Resorts
For nearly a century, Hilton Hotels & Resorts has been proudly welcoming the world's travelers. With more than 575 hotels across six continents, Hilton Hotels & Resorts provides the foundation for memorable travel experiences and values every guest who walks through its doors. As the flagship brand of Hilton, Hilton Hotels & Resorts continues to set the standard for hospitality, providing new product innovations and services to meet guests' evolving needs. Hilton Hotels & Resorts is a part of the award-winning Hilton Honors program. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose nearly any combination of Points and money to book a stay, an exclusive member discount that can’t be found anywhere else, free standard Wi-Fi, and digital amenities like digital check-in with room selection and Digital Key (select locations), available exclusively through the industry-leading Hilton Honors app. Begin your journey at www.hilton.com and learn more about the brand by visiting news.hilton.com or following us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.