Fact SheetHilton History
Read the news
By Property TypeBy Topic
Get the facts
Hilton HuanyingHilton Blue Papers and Research
- Photos & videos
Let us help you
Media Accommodation Request FormContact Us
Jacqueline ToppingsCONTACTMedia Inquiries ADDRESS7930 Jones Branch Drive
Brand Public Relations,
Hilton Hotels & Resorts
McLean, Virginia 22102
BOO-licious Family Fun Awaits Guests At Hilton Hawaiian Village® Waikiki Beach Resort’s “Monster Mash Pumpkin Palooza”
October 10, 2014
HONOLULU - Guests who book a stay at Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort during Halloween weekend, Oct. 31 to Nov. 2, can celebrate the holiday at the hotel's second annual "Monster Mash Pumpkin Palooza." This festive Halloween weekend event features the following fun-filled activities:
- Pumpkin Carving Contest-Guests can vote for their favorite pumpkin
- Costume Parade-Guests can dress up and participate in the parade around the Village
- Trick or Treat Expedition-Resort shops will be giving out tricks or treats
- Halloween-themed kids' meals at Tropics Bar & Grill
- Monster Mash Dinner Buffet at Rainbow Lanai-Features a chef's action station and a kid's buffet with dessert decoration station
- Friday Night Fireworks
- Monster Mash keiki party-Kids can stomp to the beat of a live DJ and enjoy games, face painting, costume hat and mask making, and more
- Wickedly delicious treats at Pronto Pickle in Ali‘i Tower
- Spooktacular drinks at Tropics Bar & Grill, Tapa Pool Lounge, Hau Tree Bar and Oceanview Terrace
- Mandara Spa Halloween offerings
- A 25-minute Pa‘akai Salt Scrub followed by 50-minute pumpkin-infused Pahoehoe mud wrap
- Kid or teen magical manicures or pedicures in Halloween colors. Special designs are also available for an additional fee.
- Movie Night on the Great Lawn
- It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown (Friday, Oct. 31)
- Frankenweenie (Saturday, Nov. 1)
"We want to provide our guests and their families with a special, safe, and exciting way to celebrate Halloween for the entire weekend," said Tracy Walker, general manager, Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort. "Upon stepping foot at the resort, guests will feel the holiday excitement as the entire resort will be decorated for this fun, spooky occasion," she added.
Hilton Hawaiian Village is offering great fall rates starting from $189 per night, plus tax. Reservations can be made by call + 1 800 445 8667 or visiting www.hawaiianvillage.hilton.com. A $30 resort charge will be added to the daily room rate, which includes high speed internet access, unlimited DVD and game rentals, hula and leimaking classes, yoga classes, and much more.
For more information about the Monster Mash Pumpkin Palooza including a schedule of events, visit www.hiltonhawaiianvillage.com/monster.
Don't forget, every Friday evening is a celebration at Hilton Hawaiian Village with its weekly Friday Night Fireworks show. The fireworks display has been lighting up the beach every week for 25 years.
+1 808 947 7817
Stryker Weiner & Yokota
+1 808 523 8802
About Hilton Hotels & Resorts
For nearly a century, Hilton Hotels & Resorts has been proudly welcoming the world's travelers. With more than 570 hotels across six continents, Hilton Hotels & Resorts provides the foundation for memorable travel experiences and values every guest who walks through its doors. As the flagship brand of Hilton, Hilton Hotels & Resorts continues to set the standard for hospitality, providing new product innovations and services to meet guests' evolving needs. Hilton Hotels & Resorts is a part of the award-winning Hilton Honors program. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose nearly any combination of Points and money to book a stay, an exclusive member discount that can’t be found anywhere else, free standard Wi-Fi and digital amenities like digital check-in with room selection and Digital Key (select locations), available exclusively through the industry-leading Hilton Honors app. Begin your journey at www.hilton.com and learn more about the brand by visiting news.hilton.com or following us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.